Become a Friend, Patron, Benefactor or God
Medea at Rose Theatre Kingston
Enjoy the benefits of supporting aod whilst being part of a fantastic charity.
Annual membership costs £45 per year for Friends (Fods), £250 for Patrons (Pods), £1000 for Benefactors (Bods) and £5000 for Gods, and you can join us at any time in the year.
aod receives no regular public funding. We are committed to making high quality work through our performances, educational outreach work and via our exclusive one off events. By joining us you will help to keep the Classics alive in theatres, in schools and beyond, helping us to make work that is accessible and available to all.
Friends (Fods) will receive benefits including:
- a monthly newsletter
- advance information about aod activities, including previews to performances and work in progress showings
Patrons (Pods) will receive benefits including all of the above and:
- access to special pre and post performance talks and events
- free tickets for selected performances and the opportunity to liaise with the cast and creative team
Benefactors (Bods) will receive benefits including all of the above and:
- invitations to exclusive gala events
- free tickets for all performances and events, and access to special social gatherings
- a special Members’ Pack for each production, which includes a signed programme and production DVD
- special acknowledgement at performances and events
Gods will receive benefits including all of the above and:
- lunch and cocktails with our Chair, Robert Garbett and Artistic Director, Tamsin Shasha, at a choice of exclusive venues
- a VIP ticket to our annual luxury event in Kingston which includes buffet, bubbly and an exclusive performance from aod in the venue's beautiful amphitheatre
- the opportunity to house a private recital, curated and performed by aod, in the comfort of your home
Our supporters wish to support the work of aod: our creative approach to adaptations of Greek drama, our touring programme, outreach and engagement work, educational material, and the support we give to furthering the professional development of teachers, lecturers and creatives.
Thank you to our loyal supporters:
John Backcock, Lady Josephine Bonfield, Maria O'Donoghue, Flora Fraser, Greg Hutchings, Ian Plenderleith, Tessa Smith, Maureen Sutherland Smith, Robert Walters, David Watson