DOUBLE YOUR DONATION to Actors of Dionysus and help us deliver educational workshops in 20 inner and outer city London schools.
aod is taking part in the Big Give Christmas Challenge 2017,
the UK’s largest match funding campaign.
OUR GOAL £4000
To raise £4000 we need new donations of £2000 between
12pm Tuesday 28th November and 12pm Tuesday 5th December.
Every pound we raise online up to £2000 will be matched by a Big Give sponsor.
Participate in 2 easy stages
- Save these key times and dates: Add a reminder to your calendar to visit https://secure.thebiggive.org.uk/project/aod during this period to make payment.
- Make payment by credit card during this period by going to our website above. You will automatically be directed to the Big Give website. Make sure you have your credit card details ready to make your donation.
Antigone Educational Engagement Programme - aod’s Christmas Challenge
The money we raise through the Christmas Challenge will be spent on providing high quality educational and practical Classics workshops as support for students in schools, youth groups and higher education in London, focusing on those who are considered to be in disadvantaged areas. This will allow us to:
- Deliver 20 practical, hands-on educational Classics workshops in inner and outer London, each one created to suit the needs of the participants.
- Increase understanding and appreciation of Classical Greek Drama therefore keeping them alive and providing access for young people who would not normally have the opportunity.
- Enable us to share our skills and knowledge with new schools in inner and outer London, thus increasing our educational database.
- Correspond with schools drama syllabuses and offer Teachers a vital learning and examination resource.
Even if you have already donated this year, please think about giving just £5.00 - or even £500.00 - more, knowing that for one week only your donation will be doubled by a Big Give sponsor.
Spread the word: Please tell anyone who you think might be interested in supporting us, to visit the project at
Thank you from everyone at aod!